Join Nineke on Facebook!






Psycho-Vaginal Hypersensitivity




Fuck you, I'm coining a condition. Psycho-Vaginal Hypersensitivity:  an increased desire to bone in women with minimal to no desire either to nest or procreate .

I wish Cosmo, or any Health textbook ever, or anyone had warned me just how severely fucked the female biology can be. Man! I'm so late to the game. Could it be that I'm really so naive that I didn't get it until right now, or was I just a slut this whole time? Is the whole thing biology? Boys and Girls, Men and Women, pheromones, and flirting?

Lately, I haven't been getting as much action as I'm used to. As a result it feels like I'm in a perpetual state of PMS.

I've noticed whenever I'm dating someone and regularly getting that pipe laid, cramps are virtually non-existent. It's just like oh hey, my snatch is bleeding, whatever! It ain't no thing because as long as I get served I can trick my body and its radical hormones into believing everything's cool. It's a win-win so long as I'm getting laid, which I love to do. Because I LOVE BONING DOWN. I seriously love dudes so much! They're annoying when they start talking, and when they play dumb (are they really playing tho?), but aside from all that they're just the best! And my body just WANTS them all the time. It's outrageous really.

But if I've been "good" for too long, abstinent - whether by choice (never by choice, bro) or otherwise - all bets are off. Forget it. I don't know where these reactions originate from, my uterus, my ovaries, my brain, my pituitary, wherever they come from they drive me completely nuts. All that shit you see on TV where wives snap on their husbands, or teenage girls curl up in their robes, eating junk food, crying for no reason, that's all me. Not getting laid puts me in the worst state ever! Okay, there are some times,  or there have been some times where I accidentally didn't have sex for like two months. It's rare when that happens but it's happened. The thing is the longer this not having sex thing goes on, the worse the situation gets, and the more I want to bone.

For shame. And all of this for what? In preparation for the offspring I have zero inclination to produce. It's even worse now because, as I've explained, I'm 28 and my clock is ticking like outta control. It must be genetics. At my age, my mom already had three kids. I'd guess my Grandma was done with her four by 28, and both my sister and aunt had their two before thirty. So the whole thing is DNA fucking with me, most presumably out of spite because I'm fucking with it by refusing to be its carrier. It's like my DNA is the the symbiote which makes Venom. Alls it wants is a host, and alls I want is to chill.

This shit is so brutal.

Leave a comment below: